Monday, May 19, 2008

A Few Ramblings

This is one of the few times I have been able to let Robert do a craft while Lucas was at work.

So, on to the rambling. With Thomas' acid reflux he spits up large amounts during the day and I was having a hard time getting the smell out of our clothes. He seems to have sensitive skin, so we have been using a free and clear laundry soap, but it did nothing for the smell. After searching around on the internet I found out that my laundry soap needed to have enzymes to zap the smell. Yesterday I searched the aisle of laundry soap, like a frantic dieter does reading the labels of food, looking for the word enzymes on the back of the bottles of soap. I quickly realized ingredients are not listed on all soap which now concerns me. Of course, Dreft has enzymes but I figured there had to be another one. (I am cheap) After searching for 5 minutes I decided that for sake of time and Lucas' sanity (he had both boys and was trying to cook dinner) I bought the Dreft. Go figure, laundry soap designed for babies gets the spit up smell out of clothes! So for any mommies reading this, use Dreft, your nose will thank you. (I am not being paid to push this product :) )

Here is a video of Robert teaching Thomas the important things in life.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Too bad Robert wasn't around when I was learning how to do somersaults!