Friday, May 9, 2008

Brotherly Love

Robert is in LOVE with Thomas. When Robert talks to Thomas (in a nice voice) while he crying, Thomas usually settles down. It is so amazing to see them together and interacting this way.

We did not expect Thomas to be like Robert. We did assume he would be laid like Robert was, but that is not the case. Thomas has been a lot fussier than Robert ever was but we simply thought that was just his personality. This past week it has become worse so Robert and I took him to the doctor today to discuss the possibility of acid reflux. He has been gaining weight well, he was 11lbs this morning at the doctor, so I was not sure if I was just being paranoid. As it turns out the little guy does have acid reflux and is now on Zantac. Hopefully, this will help slow the acid production in his stomach but Dr. Fox did say that it will not help with the spitting up. So I will have to continue doing laundry every day (or other day) to deal with that. As long as he becomes happier I don't care how much laundry I have to do each day.

No comments: