Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where in the World is Robert?

Robert has been gone for 8 days now. He spent this past week with my mom and step-dad (Deryl) in Carlsbad. Thanks to "Uncle" Billy, he finally got the Lightning McQueen fishing pole he has asked me for every time we go shopping. The picture to the left is Robert casting his line in my mom's backyard with Billy and Elsie watching. They are probably remembering their baby casting a fishing pole, he graduated from high school in May and is off to college soon. Robert also saw Wall-E this week and spent some time with uncle Danny and GG. My mom gave Robert some Skittles one day when he was at work with her. A bit later they went to the park to play (he was VERY wound up) and while I was on the phone with my mom, Robert was playing with Deryl, and she had to get off the phone quickly because he was throwing his shoes and he hit another kid! That is what she gets for giving him candy!

Today he left for California with my dad. I believe that tomorrow they are going to Sea World in San Diego, Wednesday the San Diego Zoo and maybe the beach. Thursday and Friday they will spend in Calexico hanging out with my grandmother. I will update his travels later this week.
































And finally, thanks to Ainsley for allowing Thomas to borrow her Bumbo seat, Thomas can sit up unassisted. What will they think of next.

On Thursday 6/3, Thomas was 14.3 lbs!

No comments: