Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 Month Check Up

Thomas had his 2 month check up this morning. Not to brag, but I will quote Dr. Fox, "He is perfect. He is doing everything he is supposed to be doing." He is now 12.7 lbs (75%) , 22 inches (50%), and 16 inches for his head(75%). He also had to get 5 shots and 1 oral vaccine. The picture below is his thigh. Please take notice of the band-aid, no cute kid band-aids anymore, that is the name of a vaccine he got. Gotta love the pharmaceutical companies marketing. :) Nothing else exciting happened and he does not have to go back until August. That is when we will start talking about introducing foods. I am not ready to think about that, time is flying too fast.



Robert will be spending almost the entire month of July in NM this year. He is looking forward to it but I am the one that is more nervous. I know he will have a great time, he did last year, but I will miss him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: