Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"THE" Question


The one question I have been dreading finally happened last night. Robert asked me "Why are you having a baby?" I responded by saying that we wanted to have a bigger family. Robert then proceeded to say that the baby has been in my belly for a long time and but he was not in there for that long. I tried to explain that he was but I was cut off by "How did I come out?" Someone told me to tell him it is like when a chicken lays an egg and that would satisfy him. I should have known that would not satisfy my son. His next and last comment was "I didn't crack out!" I started laughing and quickly changed the subject.

3 comments:

debbie b said...

Why am I not surprised at that comment...........SO Robert.

Bobbi said...

Your not going to slip nothing past that one! Be prepared...there's more of that to come with our Curious George!

Yvonne said...

TOO CUTE!!! What an adorable picture by the way! I hope you're feeling well . . . give the family our love!